- New England Shoulder and Elbow Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Dr. Alberta’s extensive Curriculum Vitae can be viewed current CV.
Dr. Frank Alberta is a native of Bergen County, New Jersey. He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School and earned his bachelor’s degree with magna cum laude honors in Biology from Seton Hall University in South Orange. He attended the New Jersey Medical School in Newark, where he received his medical degree in 1997. Dr. Alberta completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, Connecticut and is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Frank resides in Bergen County with his wife and 3 daughters. He is a competitive cyclist and an avid golfer.